USA: The Children's Beverage Group, Inc. CEO Jon Darmstadter Rejects Unsolicited Offer For Control of Company
President and CEO Jon Darmstadter has rejected an unsolicited offer to sell his controlling interest in The Children's Beverage Group, Inc. (OTC/BB:TCBG) from Oxford Investments Company of Easton, Maryland. Jon Darmstadter President and CEO of The Children's Beverage Group, Inc. (OTC/BB:TCBG - news) states "Although the offer was substantial, I feel based on our potential which includes: the building of the first 'state of the art', pouch making beverage facility, in Rochester, NY. The re-establishing of our production and the continued growth in the pouch market, this offer is not in the best interest of our shareholders and myself. In the near future we are looking forward to expansion and strong growth for our 'rip it sip it' no spill pouch". The Children's Beverage Group, Inc. is a unique beverage company directed at the billion dollar plus children's beverage market. The company's mission and goal has been to create cutting edge products using the latest in packaging technology. It features a patented no. 5,941,642 09/005,627, "Self-Contained Fluid Dispensing System" known in the trade as the 'rip it sip it'(TM)system. The company's products have been marketed by national retailers like Wal-Mart®(NYSE:WMT). The company has been featured on the nationally broadcast television program "Emerging Public Companies.... the Story Behind the Symbol". The statements contained in this release which are not historical facts contain forward-looking information with respect to plans, projections or future performance of the company: the occurrence of which involves certain risks and uncertainties that could cause the company's actual results to differ materially from expected results. Such risks include the timing of the implementation and the scope and success of the program described here.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report