USA: The Chalone Wine Group announces second quarter fiscal year 2001 results
The Chalone Wine Group, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CHLN) announced yesterday record gross revenues of $14,211,000 and $28,729,000 for the three-month and six-month periods ended September 30, 2000, representing increases of 8% and 19% respectively, over the same periods last year. The resulting gross profit of $4,315,000 and $9,727,000 represented decreases from the $5,819,000 and $10,850,000 over the same periods last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future