USA: The Chalone Wine Group announces second quarter fiscal year 2001 results
The Chalone Wine Group, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CHLN) announced yesterday record gross revenues of $14,211,000 and $28,729,000 for the three-month and six-month periods ended September 30, 2000, representing increases of 8% and 19% respectively, over the same periods last year. The resulting gross profit of $4,315,000 and $9,727,000 represented decreases from the $5,819,000 and $10,850,000 over the same periods last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts