USA: The Chalone Wine Group announces second quarter fiscal year 2001 results
The Chalone Wine Group, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CHLN) announced yesterday record gross revenues of $14,211,000 and $28,729,000 for the three-month and six-month periods ended September 30, 2000, representing increases of 8% and 19% respectively, over the same periods last year. The resulting gross profit of $4,315,000 and $9,727,000 represented decreases from the $5,819,000 and $10,850,000 over the same periods last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research