USA: The Chalone Wine Group announces second quarter fiscal year 2001 results
The Chalone Wine Group, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CHLN) announced yesterday record gross revenues of $14,211,000 and $28,729,000 for the three-month and six-month periods ended September 30, 2000, representing increases of 8% and 19% respectively, over the same periods last year. The resulting gross profit of $4,315,000 and $9,727,000 represented decreases from the $5,819,000 and $10,850,000 over the same periods last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk