USA: The Chalone Wine Group announces second quarter fiscal year 2001 results
The Chalone Wine Group, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CHLN) announced yesterday record gross revenues of $14,211,000 and $28,729,000 for the three-month and six-month periods ended September 30, 2000, representing increases of 8% and 19% respectively, over the same periods last year. The resulting gross profit of $4,315,000 and $9,727,000 represented decreases from the $5,819,000 and $10,850,000 over the same periods last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director