Product Launch - US: The Boston Beer Co's Samuel Adams 2013 Utopias
Click through to view Samuel Adams 2013 Utopias
The Boston Beer Co's Samuel Adams 2013 Utopias
Category - Beer, barrel-aged, 28% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, “at selected speciality beer and liquor stores”
Price - SRP of US$199 per 24oz bottle
The Boston Beer Co has released the latest batch of its high-abv barrel-aged beer, Samuel Adams Utopias.
The 2013 iteration has been blended with Samuel Adams Kosmic Mother Funk (KMF), a Belgian-style ale barrel-aged for at least nine months in Hungarian oak tuns. A portion of the beer has also been aged in Bourbon casks from the Buffalo Trace Distillery.
Boston Beer founder & CEO Jim Koch said: “The KMF brings a whole new spectrum of flavours and complexity to the beer, including brighter fruit notes like cherries and plums and just a little earthiness.”
Only 15,000 bottles will go on sale.
When Ken Grossman co-founded Sierra Nevada Brewing Co 35 years ago, he had little expectation of the huge success the company would achieve. Today, it is the second largest craft brewer in the US, beh...
The analysts in this report forecast the Craft Beer market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 17.46 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the chan...
TCCC has made significant changes in its bottling operations, which is highlighted in its re-franchising in the NA bottling operations and the birth of the new CCE in WE. Coca-Cola FEMSA’s string of a...
The Australian water cooler market stood at 340,000 units installed at the end of 2012. The market is still dominated by bottled water coolers, with over 65% share, but their number has fallen in the ...
Earlier today (31 March), US trade body The Brewers Association released a list of the largest craft brewers in the country in volume terms. Here is a list of the top 50....
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research