Product Launch - US: The Boston Beer Co's Samuel Adams 2013 Utopias
Click through to view Samuel Adams 2013 Utopias
The Boston Beer Co's Samuel Adams 2013 Utopias
Category - Beer, barrel-aged, 28% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, “at selected speciality beer and liquor stores”
Price - SRP of US$199 per 24oz bottle
The Boston Beer Co has released the latest batch of its high-abv barrel-aged beer, Samuel Adams Utopias.
The 2013 iteration has been blended with Samuel Adams Kosmic Mother Funk (KMF), a Belgian-style ale barrel-aged for at least nine months in Hungarian oak tuns. A portion of the beer has also been aged in Bourbon casks from the Buffalo Trace Distillery.
Boston Beer founder & CEO Jim Koch said: “The KMF brings a whole new spectrum of flavours and complexity to the beer, including brighter fruit notes like cherries and plums and just a little earthiness.”
Only 15,000 bottles will go on sale.
When Ken Grossman co-founded Sierra Nevada Brewing Co 35 years ago, he had little expectation of the huge success the company would achieve. Today, it is the second largest craft brewer in the US, beh...
The analysts in this report forecast the Craft Beer market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 17.46 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the chan...
TCCC has made significant changes in its bottling operations, which is highlighted in its re-franchising in the NA bottling operations and the birth of the new CCE in WE. Coca-Cola FEMSA’s string of a...
Business Monitor International's Australia Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory...
Earlier today (31 March), US trade body The Brewers Association released a list of the largest craft brewers in the country in volume terms. Here is a list of the top 50....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research