Product Launch - US: The Boston Beer Co's Samuel Adams 2013 Utopias
Click through to view Samuel Adams 2013 Utopias
The Boston Beer Co's Samuel Adams 2013 Utopias
Category - Beer, barrel-aged, 28% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, “at selected speciality beer and liquor stores”
Price - SRP of US$199 per 24oz bottle
The Boston Beer Co has released the latest batch of its high-abv barrel-aged beer, Samuel Adams Utopias.
The 2013 iteration has been blended with Samuel Adams Kosmic Mother Funk (KMF), a Belgian-style ale barrel-aged for at least nine months in Hungarian oak tuns. A portion of the beer has also been aged in Bourbon casks from the Buffalo Trace Distillery.
Boston Beer founder & CEO Jim Koch said: “The KMF brings a whole new spectrum of flavours and complexity to the beer, including brighter fruit notes like cherries and plums and just a little earthiness.”
Only 15,000 bottles will go on sale.
When Ken Grossman co-founded Sierra Nevada Brewing Co 35 years ago, he had little expectation of the huge success the company would achieve. Today, it is the second largest craft brewer in the US, beh...
TCCC has made significant changes in its bottling operations, which is highlighted in its re-franchising in the NA bottling operations and the birth of the new CCE in WE. Coca-Cola FEMSA’s string of a...
Business Monitor International's Australia Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory...
Earlier today (31 March), US trade body The Brewers Association released a list of the largest craft brewers in the country in volume terms. Here is a list of the top 50....
Earlier today (31 March), US trade body The Brewers Association released a list of the largest brewers in the country in volume terms....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research