Product Launch - US: The Boston Beer Co's Samuel Adams 2013 Utopias
Click through to view Samuel Adams 2013 Utopias
The Boston Beer Co's Samuel Adams 2013 Utopias
Category - Beer, barrel-aged, 28% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, “at selected speciality beer and liquor stores”
Price - SRP of US$199 per 24oz bottle
The Boston Beer Co has released the latest batch of its high-abv barrel-aged beer, Samuel Adams Utopias.
The 2013 iteration has been blended with Samuel Adams Kosmic Mother Funk (KMF), a Belgian-style ale barrel-aged for at least nine months in Hungarian oak tuns. A portion of the beer has also been aged in Bourbon casks from the Buffalo Trace Distillery.
Boston Beer founder & CEO Jim Koch said: “The KMF brings a whole new spectrum of flavours and complexity to the beer, including brighter fruit notes like cherries and plums and just a little earthiness.”
Only 15,000 bottles will go on sale.
When Ken Grossman co-founded Sierra Nevada Brewing Co 35 years ago, he had little expectation of the huge success the company would achieve. Today, it is the second largest craft brewer in the US, beh...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
In 2013 and the coming years, the company is expected to continue its focus on developing new beers for its flagship Samuel Adams brand, alongside continued innovation of Twisted Tea (available in all...
Beer manufacturers have largely ignored the US cider/perry category as sales have historically been less than a fraction of a percentage of those of beer. However, the contraction of the US beer categ...
Earlier today (31 March), US trade body The Brewers Association released a list of the largest craft brewers in the country in volume terms. Here is a list of the top 50....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review