UK: The Best One Stop Shop For Drinks Industry Competitive Advantage
Drinks business knowledge providers just-drinks.com announces excellent sales of products through their online Knowledge Store.The just-drinks.com Knowledge Store promotes market reports/studies, publication subscriptions, conferences, training courses and books, provided by leading partners such as: Canadean, Key Note, Leatherhead Food RA, Retail Intelligence, Business Intelligence and Reuters Business InsightThe Knowledge Store is an exciting new addition to the comprehensive free industry news and analysis already available on just-drinks.com .Senior Partner Manager, Andy Burton explains the knowledge store success: "We created the store to satisfy the need for a 'one stop shop' selling pertinent business knowledge -- an essential range of leading reports and publications from established research and analysis bodies. Our sales are twice that of our targets to date, and we anticipate that this growth will continue in the coming months. The Store is a valuable new feature of the site, providing another value-added service to our visitors, in addition to offering our partners exposure to a global market."Partner Key Note Ltd confirmed "We feel that an already successful relationship will become even more beneficial for both organisations. We have been impressed from the start with just-drinks.com approach to their business and their commitment to make our relationship a profitable one. We feel we have a bright future with just-drinks.com and are confident that their ambition alongside our products targeted at vertical markets is a recipe for success."Reports are available from
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends