USA: The Arnell Group Lands Jose Cuervo Advertising Account
In a joint announcement today United Distillers & Vintners/North America, importer and marketer of Jose Cuervo tequilas, and Jose Cuervo International, has assigned the Jose Cuervo account to The Arnell Group (AG), New York. The new agency of record for Jose Cuervo will provide national advertising services for both the Jose Cuervo and 1800 tequila portfolios, including Jose Cuervo Especial, the world's number one selling brand of tequila.In announcing the Arnell appointment, Peter Isaia, director of advertising services for UDV, stated that the agency demonstrated an excellent understanding of the Cuervo business and its target consumer. "They are an exceptionally creative shop that has a strong history of developing proprietary, memorable advertising. We are confident that Arnell will deliver the kind of break-through campaigns that effectively communicate the special attributes of the Cuervo and 1800 brands."Carlos Arana, president of Jose Cuervo International, added, "while the work of competing agencies was all of exceptional quality, Arnell clearly showed the cutting-edge creativity to translate the Cuervo energy into dynamic advertising for the U.S. market as well as internationally. We are excited about the potential of launching a truly global campaign that delivers a unique and consistent message for Jose Cuervo."The Cuervo brand is currently marketed in 82 countries around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard to shut down Morris Winery
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview