USA: The Arnell Group Lands Jose Cuervo Advertising Account
In a joint announcement today United Distillers & Vintners/North America, importer and marketer of Jose Cuervo tequilas, and Jose Cuervo International, has assigned the Jose Cuervo account to The Arnell Group (AG), New York. The new agency of record for Jose Cuervo will provide national advertising services for both the Jose Cuervo and 1800 tequila portfolios, including Jose Cuervo Especial, the world's number one selling brand of tequila.In announcing the Arnell appointment, Peter Isaia, director of advertising services for UDV, stated that the agency demonstrated an excellent understanding of the Cuervo business and its target consumer. "They are an exceptionally creative shop that has a strong history of developing proprietary, memorable advertising. We are confident that Arnell will deliver the kind of break-through campaigns that effectively communicate the special attributes of the Cuervo and 1800 brands."Carlos Arana, president of Jose Cuervo International, added, "while the work of competing agencies was all of exceptional quality, Arnell clearly showed the cutting-edge creativity to translate the Cuervo energy into dynamic advertising for the U.S. market as well as internationally. We are excited about the potential of launching a truly global campaign that delivers a unique and consistent message for Jose Cuervo."The Cuervo brand is currently marketed in 82 countries around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL