USA: The Allied Domecq Wines USA - California Grape Harvest 2000 Report
Spurred on by a full-blown "Indian summer" heatwave in mid- to late-September, the California winegrape harvest of 2000 kicked into a frenzy of picking and crushing up and down the state.Though the harvest wrapped up earlier than in recent years, and the crop was "above-average" in terms of tonnage; winemakers let out a collective gasp as remnants of several tropical storms brushed the coastline and then pushed back out to sea in early September.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research