USA: Wine and Politics 2001: The 2nd Annual Legislative and Regulatory Summit for the U.S. Wine Industry
An unprecedented gathering of politicians and public policy makers will be addressing this year's Wine and Politics 2001: The 2nd Annual Legislative and Regulatory Summit for the U.S. Wine Industry. Rich Cartiere of Wine Market Now! conferences and Wine Market Report newsletter will host the event.Rep.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- DS Services lines up ex-Pernod Ricard exec as COO