USA: Wine and Politics 2001: The 2nd Annual Legislative and Regulatory Summit for the U.S. Wine Industry
An unprecedented gathering of politicians and public policy makers will be addressing this year's Wine and Politics 2001: The 2nd Annual Legislative and Regulatory Summit for the U.S. Wine Industry. Rich Cartiere of Wine Market Now! conferences and Wine Market Report newsletter will host the event.Rep.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch