USA: Wine and Politics 2001: The 2nd Annual Legislative and Regulatory Summit for the U.S. Wine Industry
An unprecedented gathering of politicians and public policy makers will be addressing this year's Wine and Politics 2001: The 2nd Annual Legislative and Regulatory Summit for the U.S. Wine Industry. Rich Cartiere of Wine Market Now! conferences and Wine Market Report newsletter will host the event.Rep.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote