UK: Thatchers updates cider packaging
Thatchers Cider has lined up a packaging update for its Gold and Pear cider brands.
The family-owned company, which is based in Somerset in the UK, said earlier this week that the revamp "is designed to give maximum on-shelf impact". Thatchers has also introduced a new, corporate logo.
"Having achieved record sales in 2009, we are once again anticipating strong growth in 2010," said company managing director Martin Thatcher. "Cider is still an expanding market and with consumers continuing to demand innovation and premium products we are looking forward to building on what we have achieved this year."
Back in September, Thatchers appointed Rupert Thompson as a non-executive director.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch