UK: Thatchers launches Gold TV ad
Thatchers Cider has readied a television ad for its Thatchers Gold cider brand in the UK.
The company, which released a multi-pack offering of the cider last year, said yesterday (27 March) that it will invest GBP4m (US$6.1m) in the latest push for Thatchers Gold.
Running through the Spring and Summer, the TV ad will air on ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 and multi-channel with either 30- or 20-second versions. The ad will be backed by outdoor advertising, trade and social media.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned