UK: Thatchers launches Gold TV ad
Thatchers Cider has readied a television ad for its Thatchers Gold cider brand in the UK.
The company, which released a multi-pack offering of the cider last year, said yesterday (27 March) that it will invest GBP4m (US$6.1m) in the latest push for Thatchers Gold.
Running through the Spring and Summer, the TV ad will air on ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 and multi-channel with either 30- or 20-second versions. The ad will be backed by outdoor advertising, trade and social media.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk