UK: Thatchers Cider brings back Gold ad for Christmas push
Thatchers Cider first launched the ad in April
Thatchers Cider is following up a summer UK marketing push for Thatchers Gold with the brand's first Christmas TV campaign.
The “Pure Gold from Somerset” ad, first aired in April, will return on Thursday (5 December) and run until 22 December, Thatchers said today. It will only air in the West and West Country regions of the UK.
The first “Pure Gold from Somerset” TV campaign, which lasted until August, cost the company around GBP2.5m (US$4m). Financial details of the latest push have not been disclosed.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends