THAILAND: Thailand's Chang Beer to get US launch
Thailand's largest beer brand, Chang Beer, is to be launched in the US next year. Owner TCC has appointed Pacific Spirits as the US importer of the beer, which will be a lighter version in order to "reach out to a wider market segment". Chang Beer is owned by TCC whose chairman Khun Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi said: "Chang Beer was launched in cooperation with Carlsberg Breweries of Denmark five years ago. We have since become the number one selling beer in Thailand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire