THAILAND: Thailand's Chang Beer to get US launch
Thailand's largest beer brand, Chang Beer, is to be launched in the US next year. Owner TCC has appointed Pacific Spirits as the US importer of the beer, which will be a lighter version in order to "reach out to a wider market segment". Chang Beer is owned by TCC whose chairman Khun Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi said: "Chang Beer was launched in cooperation with Carlsberg Breweries of Denmark five years ago. We have since become the number one selling beer in Thailand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Diageo silent on United Spirits inspection
- Campari opens office in Canada
- A-B InBev cuts ribbon on Vietnam brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review