THAILAND: Thailand's Chang Beer to get US launch
Thailand's largest beer brand, Chang Beer, is to be launched in the US next year. Owner TCC has appointed Pacific Spirits as the US importer of the beer, which will be a lighter version in order to "reach out to a wider market segment". Chang Beer is owned by TCC whose chairman Khun Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi said: "Chang Beer was launched in cooperation with Carlsberg Breweries of Denmark five years ago. We have since become the number one selling beer in Thailand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends