THAILAND: Thailand's Chang Beer to get US launch
Thailand's largest beer brand, Chang Beer, is to be launched in the US next year. Owner TCC has appointed Pacific Spirits as the US importer of the beer, which will be a lighter version in order to "reach out to a wider market segment". Chang Beer is owned by TCC whose chairman Khun Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi said: "Chang Beer was launched in cooperation with Carlsberg Breweries of Denmark five years ago. We have since become the number one selling beer in Thailand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages