THAILAND: ThaiBev appoints senior vice president
Thai Beverage, the maker of Chang Beer, has appointed Vichai Chaiyavaranurak as its senior vice president.
Chaiyavaranurak has over 26 years of experience in management, finance and corporate activities within ThaiBev, the company said today (4 August).
The appintment took effect from 1 August and will involve "the supervision and overseeing of all businesses".
Chaiyavaranurak previously held the positions of vice president for the CEO office, assistant vice president of marketing and vice president for the department of finance and accounts.
In January, Samut Hatthasing stepped down from the position of company president. Thapana Sirivadhanabhakdi replaced Hatthasing in a temporary capacity.
Thai Beverage has said its planned listing on the Thailand stock exchange is on hold, because of volatility in financial markets....
Thai Beverage is on the verge of finally succeeding in getting a listing in its home country, according to local reports....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts