THAILAND: ThaiBev appoints senior vice president
Thai Beverage, the maker of Chang Beer, has appointed Vichai Chaiyavaranurak as its senior vice president.
Chaiyavaranurak has over 26 years of experience in management, finance and corporate activities within ThaiBev, the company said today (4 August).
The appintment took effect from 1 August and will involve "the supervision and overseeing of all businesses".
Chaiyavaranurak previously held the positions of vice president for the CEO office, assistant vice president of marketing and vice president for the department of finance and accounts.
In January, Samut Hatthasing stepped down from the position of company president. Thapana Sirivadhanabhakdi replaced Hatthasing in a temporary capacity.
Thai Beverage has said its planned listing on the Thailand stock exchange is on hold, because of volatility in financial markets....
Thai Beverage is on the verge of finally succeeding in getting a listing in its home country, according to local reports....
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research