US: ThaiBev appoints president for InterBev USA
A new president for ThaiBev's InterBev USA unit
ThaiBev has promoted the general manager of its US subsidiary, InterBev USA, to the position of president.
The company said late last week that Pat Graney, who became GM of the unit last year, will move up to head InterBev USA. ThaiBev did not specify, however, if this was a newly-created role, or if Graney was replacing anybody in the role.
Prior to joining InterBev USA as western zone vice president of sales in 2006, Graney worked for Beck’s North America, a subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch InBev, as well as spending some time with Labatt.
He will be based out of InterBev USA's head office in New York.
“Since taking the reins of our US operations less than ten months ago, Pat has led his team to achieving many of our goals, which included taking over US importing/distribution of our Inver House portfolio of single malts – Speyburn, Old Pulteney, Balblair and AnCnoc, and our blended whisky Hankey Bannister, “ said InterBev's CEO, Matthew Kichodhan.
“We are fortunate to have him at the helm of what we believe is our largest growth market opportunity internationally as we move forward.”
Among ThaiBev's portfolio are Chang beer and the Thai spirit brand Mekhong.
Part three of our annual review of the year brings us Chris Mercer's look at how 2010 has treated the world's brewers....
One of the first signs of madness, I was always told, is talking to yourself. If that's the case, then Larry Nelson may have finally lost it. Before we cart him off, though, let's listen in on his and...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report