SINGAPORE: ThaiBev adds senior VP to non-alcohol operations
Karn Chitaravimol has moved to become senior VP in ThaiBev's non-alcohol drinks unit
Thai Beverage Public Co has announced the appointment of a new senior VP.
In a filing to the Singapore Stock Exchange earlier this week, Karn Chitaravimol was confirmed as senior VP responsible for the “manufacturing, marketing and selling of non-alcohol products”. Chitaravimol, 58, assumed the position at the beginning of this month, the company noted.
Having previously worked for Berli Jucker and TCC Land Industrial and Logistics, Chitaravimol moved from the role of managing director at ThaiBev Logistics to take up the new position.
Details of who he replaced as senior VP were not disclosed.
Back in August, ThaiBev posted a 46% leap in sales from its non-alcoholic beverages operations for the first half of 2010. Despite being based out of Thailand, the company is actually listed in Singapore.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends