THAILAND: Thai Bacardi sales expected to double
Sales of Bacardi are expected to reach its target of 2.2m cases a year in the next two years according to the Thai importer of Bacardi spirits, Caldbeck Macgregor (Thailand) Co. A report by the Bangkok Post claims that Caldbeck expects its sales to double from last year to 300,000 cases by the end of 2001 after sales of Bacardi have continued to show steady growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- AB InBev launches Budweiser Uber tie-up in UK