THAILAND: Thai Bacardi sales expected to double
Sales of Bacardi are expected to reach its target of 2.2m cases a year in the next two years according to the Thai importer of Bacardi spirits, Caldbeck Macgregor (Thailand) Co. A report by the Bangkok Post claims that Caldbeck expects its sales to double from last year to 300,000 cases by the end of 2001 after sales of Bacardi have continued to show steady growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory