THAILAND: Thai Asia Pacific Brewery set for expansion
Thai Asia Pacific Brewery, part-owned by Heineken, is to double its brewing capacity from 98 million litres to 190 million litres following the agreement of a Bht2 billion loan deal. The expansion is in response to growing demand for beer in Thailand where beer consumption grew by almost 9% last year. Thai Asia Pacific Brewery produces both the Heineken and Amstel brands in Thailand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline