FRANCE: TFWA World Exhibition 2011 dates shifted
Cannes will be warmer in September, at least
Next year's TFWA World Exhibition trade fair has been brought forward by a month.
Travel retail trade body Tax Free World Association (TFWA) announced today (16 November) that the 2011 exhibition, held every year in Cannes, France, has been moved to the 18 to 23 September, to accommodate the G20 meeting scheduled to be held in the city in early-November. This year's exhibition took place between 17 and 22 October.
“TFWA is committed to a successful TFWA World Exhibition 2011 and will endeavour to minimise the disruption that this change of dates may cause to visitors, exhibitors, contractors and other stakeholders,” the trade body said.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research