FRANCE: TFWA World Exhibition 2011 dates shifted
Cannes will be warmer in September, at least
Next year's TFWA World Exhibition trade fair has been brought forward by a month.
Travel retail trade body Tax Free World Association (TFWA) announced today (16 November) that the 2011 exhibition, held every year in Cannes, France, has been moved to the 18 to 23 September, to accommodate the G20 meeting scheduled to be held in the city in early-November. This year's exhibition took place between 17 and 22 October.
“TFWA is committed to a successful TFWA World Exhibition 2011 and will endeavour to minimise the disruption that this change of dates may cause to visitors, exhibitors, contractors and other stakeholders,” the trade body said.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head