USA: Texas remains in control of alcohol distribution
The following was released on Friday (10th November)today by Licensed Beverage Distributors:Texas' right to ensure the responsible distribution of alcoholic beverages was further solidified this week by the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago, which refused to reconsider its decision to prohibit the unlicensed direct shipment of alcohol from Internet companies to customersOn November 6, the court refused a Petition for Rehearing and Petition for Rehearing Enbanc filed by the plaintiffs in Bridenbaugh, et al.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets