USA: Texas remains in control of alcohol distribution
The following was released on Friday (10th November)today by Licensed Beverage Distributors:Texas' right to ensure the responsible distribution of alcoholic beverages was further solidified this week by the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago, which refused to reconsider its decision to prohibit the unlicensed direct shipment of alcohol from Internet companies to customersOn November 6, the court refused a Petition for Rehearing and Petition for Rehearing Enbanc filed by the plaintiffs in Bridenbaugh, et al.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch