USA: Terra Spase Announces Exclusive Partnership to Provide Online Weather and Vineyard Disease Risk Forecasts From Fox Weather, LLC
Terra Spase, Inc., the leading vineyard technology company, will announce tomorrow that it will be the exclusive online provider of Fox Weather, LLC weather and vine disease risk forecasts for Napa and Sonoma Counties at www.Terraspase.com. The announcement will be part of Terra Spase's Second Vineyard Technology Seminar, entitled "Utilizing New Technologies for Weather, Vineyard Disease and Harvest Forecasting." Terra Spase already provides near real-time weather and disease risk data and maps at www.Terraspase.com. This agreement will add new weather products from Fox Weather to Terra Spase's web site, including: Satellite rain forecasts of offshore weather systems;
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research