USA: Terra Spase Announces Exclusive Partnership to Provide Online Weather and Vineyard Disease Risk Forecasts From Fox Weather, LLC
Terra Spase, Inc., the leading vineyard technology company, will announce tomorrow that it will be the exclusive online provider of Fox Weather, LLC weather and vine disease risk forecasts for Napa and Sonoma Counties at www.Terraspase.com. The announcement will be part of Terra Spase's Second Vineyard Technology Seminar, entitled "Utilizing New Technologies for Weather, Vineyard Disease and Harvest Forecasting." Terra Spase already provides near real-time weather and disease risk data and maps at www.Terraspase.com. This agreement will add new weather products from Fox Weather to Terra Spase's web site, including: Satellite rain forecasts of offshore weather systems;
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"