USA: Terra Spase Announces Exclusive Partnership to Provide Online Weather and Vineyard Disease Risk Forecasts From Fox Weather, LLC
Terra Spase, Inc., the leading vineyard technology company, will announce tomorrow that it will be the exclusive online provider of Fox Weather, LLC weather and vine disease risk forecasts for Napa and Sonoma Counties at www.Terraspase.com. The announcement will be part of Terra Spase's Second Vineyard Technology Seminar, entitled "Utilizing New Technologies for Weather, Vineyard Disease and Harvest Forecasting." Terra Spase already provides near real-time weather and disease risk data and maps at www.Terraspase.com. This agreement will add new weather products from Fox Weather to Terra Spase's web site, including: Satellite rain forecasts of offshore weather systems;
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- The global beer category - The facts
- Heineken Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research