US: Terlato Wines makes move into Canada with Mark Anthony Group
The international division of Terlato Wines has appointed a sales agent for Canada as it looks to expand into the country.
The Illinois-based wine firm said yesterday (15 October) that Mark Anthony Group Inc. will market and distribute its wine in the country.
The Terlato brands Mark Anthony will be importing include: Alderbrook, Chimney Rock, Episode, Glass Mountain, Hanna, Luke Donald Collection, Markham, Rutherford Hill, Sanford, Seven Daughters, Tangley Oaks, and Terlato Family Vineyards from California; Domaine Terlato & Chapoutier from Australia; the red Tuscan blend Mazzoni and Tiramisú, a liqueur from Italy.
Along with its headquarters in Vancouver, the Mark Anthony Group has regional sales offices in Edmonton, Alberta; Toronto, Ontario; and Montréal, Québec, and employs around 100 sales and marketing people across the Canadian provinces.
The Canadian company also represents and distributes other wine brands, including Maison Louis Latour, Antinori Estates and Rodney Strong Wine Estates.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research