US: Terlato Wine Group appoints CFO
Terlato Wine Group has unveiled a new chief financial officer.
The US company said yesterday (20 July) that Michael Graham was set to assume the position. Graham's arrival from print services provider R.R. Donnelley will free up senior vice president and general counsel John Scribner to focus on managing the company's legal, tax and compliance groups.
"Mike Graham is a seasoned financial executive with more than 20 years of diverse, cross-functional experience and a history of success at small, mid-cap and Fortune 100 companies," said Terlato president and CEO William Terlato.
Scribner, meanwhile, will also play a greater role in collaborating with the Terlato family to identify prospective acquisition targets.
Terlato Wine Group s the parent of luxury wine marketing and sales organisation Paterno Wines International.
Paterno Wines International has added the first South African wines to its stable after signing a US import and marketing deal with Jean Engelbrecht and top golfer Ernie Els....
Paterno Wines International and Cuvaison Estate Wines have renewed their marketing agreement....
Paterno Wines International has signed an agreement to distribute Rothschilds' Bordeaux brand Tour des Laurets in the US....
Paterno Wines has added an Australian range to its luxury portfolio....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video