US: Terlato launches luxury wine brand Tangley Oaks
Terlato Wines International has unveiled plans to launch a new luxury wine brand in the US.
The Terlato Wine Group-controlled company said yesterday (4 December), that its Napa Valley and Santa Barbara-grown wines, named Tangley Oaks, will offer three varietals, Merlot, Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon. Bottles will be marked with a lot number indicating the specific vineyards from which the fruit was sourced, the company said.
Terlato chief marketing officer David Lane said: "Tangley Oaks fulfils the desire in this growing segment for a luxury wine, approachably priced from US$14 to $20, which provides consumers with a quality product from some of the most esteemed appellations in California."
Terlato group president and CEO William Terlato added: "We are excited to be able to introduce this brand to a new audience, those who are interested in learning more about wine and want to trade up to a luxury brand."
TWG is the parent company owned and operated by the Terlato family. The group's flagship company is TWI, which has a global portfolio of over 40 wine brands.
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends