US: Terlato launches luxury wine brand Tangley Oaks
Terlato Wines International has unveiled plans to launch a new luxury wine brand in the US.
The Terlato Wine Group-controlled company said yesterday (4 December), that its Napa Valley and Santa Barbara-grown wines, named Tangley Oaks, will offer three varietals, Merlot, Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon. Bottles will be marked with a lot number indicating the specific vineyards from which the fruit was sourced, the company said.
Terlato chief marketing officer David Lane said: "Tangley Oaks fulfils the desire in this growing segment for a luxury wine, approachably priced from US$14 to $20, which provides consumers with a quality product from some of the most esteemed appellations in California."
Terlato group president and CEO William Terlato added: "We are excited to be able to introduce this brand to a new audience, those who are interested in learning more about wine and want to trade up to a luxury brand."
TWG is the parent company owned and operated by the Terlato family. The group's flagship company is TWI, which has a global portfolio of over 40 wine brands.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages