US: Terlato appoints on-premise accounts boss
Terlato Wines International (TWI) has appointed Michelle Pae to the position of senior director of national accounts, on-premise.
Pae will be responsible for leading Terlato's efforts to assist national restaurants and hotel customers in building their luxury wine business, the wine group said. She will also collaborate with TWI's marketing team to develop new on-premise initiatives and solutions.
President and CEO William A. Terlato said: "Our family has known Michelle for years and we've always respected her talents and abilities.
"One of our greatest assets has been our on-premise strength in the luxury wine category. As on-premise national accounts are becoming more interested in upgrading their wine programs, it's only natural that we extend our focus into national chains. We're thrilled to have Michelle join our team and drive this initiative."
Pae comes to TWI from Darden Restaurants where she directed beverage strategies for Olive Garden Restaurants.
Additionally, Pae is president of the Millennium Group, an association of major national on-premise chains.
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends