Product Launch - N AMERICA/TRAVEL RETAIL: Tequila Don Julio's Don Julio 70 Anejo Claro
Click through to view Tequila Don Julio's Don Julio 70 Añejo Claro
Tequila Don Julio's Don Julio 70 Añejo Claro
Category - Spirits, Tequila, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, in both on- and off-trade. with Mexico and travel retail stocking the variant from later this year
Price - SRP of US$70 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Don Julio 70 Añejo Claro is the world’s first clear Añejo, according to the company. It is aged for 18 months in American white oak barrels, then filtered to “bring back the agave flavour typically found in a Blanco”.
Tequila Don Julio is a joint venture between Diageo North America and Casa Cuervo.
The variant is being launched to mark the 70th anniversary of the year founder Don Julio González began producing Tequila.
In the first part of this five-part briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the use of water in the brewing process, and brewers' attempts to reduce the amount wasted, as part of their sustainability efforts....
Part two of this month's briefing sees Ben Cooper consider the role water plays when it comes to the raw materials for brewers....
We're halfway there! The third part of this month's five-part briefing looks at the brewers' community investment programmes, external engagement efforts and collaboration moves in the environmental s...
In the penultimate part of this month's briefing, Ben Cooper turns his attention to energy use and carbon emissions from the multinational brewers....
The fifth and final part of February's management briefing focuses on the role packaging plays in the brewers' battles to operate more sustainably....
Diageo has lined up a whisky and music festival at its Bushmills distillery in Northern Ireland this summer....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends