MEXICO: Tequila companies announce interest in Seagram spin-off
Tequila Corralejo and Grupo Cassatt, two Mexican companies in the food and beverage industry, have announced their interest in participating in the bid for the acquisition of Sandeman, the Port and Sherry producer owned by Pernod-Ricard and recently acquired from Seagram. In an interview the chairman and CEO of Tequila Corralejo Leonardo Rodríguez said: "Sandeman is a company with tradition and prestige, which fits perfectly with our plans of international development. Tequila as well as Port and Sherry are craftsman products, and in order to create a brand that has the quality that the international customer demands you have to love the land and what is grown on it."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Diageo unveils new Bundaberg Rum packaging
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends