MEXICO: Tequila companies announce interest in Seagram spin-off
Tequila Corralejo and Grupo Cassatt, two Mexican companies in the food and beverage industry, have announced their interest in participating in the bid for the acquisition of Sandeman, the Port and Sherry producer owned by Pernod-Ricard and recently acquired from Seagram. In an interview the chairman and CEO of Tequila Corralejo Leonardo Rodríguez said: "Sandeman is a company with tradition and prestige, which fits perfectly with our plans of international development. Tequila as well as Port and Sherry are craftsman products, and in order to create a brand that has the quality that the international customer demands you have to love the land and what is grown on it."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"
- NPD - Pernod Ricard's Chivas Regal Extra