MEXICO: Tequila companies announce interest in Seagram spin-off
Tequila Corralejo and Grupo Cassatt, two Mexican companies in the food and beverage industry, have announced their interest in participating in the bid for the acquisition of Sandeman, the Port and Sherry producer owned by Pernod-Ricard and recently acquired from Seagram. In an interview the chairman and CEO of Tequila Corralejo Leonardo Rodríguez said: "Sandeman is a company with tradition and prestige, which fits perfectly with our plans of international development. Tequila as well as Port and Sherry are craftsman products, and in order to create a brand that has the quality that the international customer demands you have to love the land and what is grown on it."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Brown-Forman's Q1 performance by region, brand
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Staying in the Mix: The Global Concentrates Market in 2016