Product Launch - US: Tequila Avion's Avion Espresso
Click through to view Tequila Avion's Avion Espresso
Tequila Avion's Avion Espresso
Category - Spirits, liqueur, flavoured Tequila, 35% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$24.99 per 75cl bottle, soon available in 37.5cl bottles at $13.99
Tequila Avion has lined up a flavoured addition to its namesake Tequila brand in the US. Avion Espresso is a blend of Avion Silver Tequila and Italian espresso coffee.
In 2011, Pernod Ricard secured a minority stake in Avion, and became the exclusive global distributor for the brand.
Last year, Patrón Spirits International released Patrón XO Cafe Dark Cocoa in the US.
Tequila Avion is excited to announce the launch of Avion Espresso Liqueur, which is rolling out in the USA nationwide this month. Avion Espresso combines Avion Silver Tequila, voted World's Best Tasting Tequila at the 2012 San Francisco World Spirits Competition, with fine Italian espresso, creating an ultra-premium, ultra-smooth espresso liqueur unlike anything on the market.
Catering to consumers' rapidly growing love for espresso, Avion Espresso provides a lively way to elevate the entertaining, dining and nightlife experience. Currently, millions of Americans drink espresso-based specialty coffee beverages daily, indicating that espresso is quickly becoming the sophisticated beverage of choice.
Ken Austin, Founder and Chairman of Tequila Avion, said, "People who know me understand I am a 'tequila purist.' With Avion Espresso, we decided to have some fun, break the traditional tequila rules and do something unexpected with our pure, super high-end tequila brand. To me, it was critical not to cut corners and to use only the highest quality ingredients including Avion Silver Tequila and fine Italian Espresso. What we have accomplished with our team in Mexico is the creation of a special liquid and a beautiful bottle."
Bryan Fry, President and CEO of Pernod Ricard USA, said, "Tequila Avion is a 'rockstar brand' within the Pernod Ricard USA portfolio and has quickly become a bartender and consumer favorite. The growth trend we see with Avion is similar to some of the most iconic brands that were built with similar principles of quality, innovation and excellence. The Pernod Ricard team and our distributors are passionate about Avion and we look forward to the launch of Avion Espresso."
Avion Espresso has a touch of sweetness and a clean dry finish. It is 70 proof and is available in 750ml bottles (SRP - $24.99) and, coming shortly, 375ml bottles (SRP - $13.99).
Original source: Company Release
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research