US: Tequila Avion unveils TV ad for Avion Tequila
Tequila Avión has launched a US television commercial for its namesake Tequila brand.
The company, which jointly produces and promotes the brand with Pernod Ricard, said late last week that the ad, which can be viewed below, debuted on ESPN on Friday (4 May). The ad, which forms the main spoke of the 'Choose Pleasure' campaign, will have a 15- and a 30-second version that will also run on E!, Bravo, WE, TNT, Comedy Central, and HGTV. The campaign will also include digital video and an outdoor presence.
Tequila Avión is available nation-wide in the US, although the company said it is considering launching the brand in other key markets globally in the coming months.
The commercials feature actress Katie Savoy, who appeared in an episode of the HBO TV series Entourage. Avión has regularly been seen in scenes of the series, primarily in its final two seasons.
Click play, below, to view the ads.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World