US: Tequila Angel Bendito unveils three new flavours
Aguirre Tequila Imports has lined up a limited edition range of 'boutique' Tequilas in the US.
Tequila Angel Bendito Tequilas will officially launch later this summer and will include Blanco, Anejo and Reposado variants.
"This is a hand-made product from beginning to end, from the harvesting of the blue agave to the fermentation," said CEO Ernesto Aguirre.
Anejo is aged for two years for a 'rich wooden' taste, Angel Reposado is matured for nine to twelve months for a 'smooth body and flavour', and Blanco is designed as a foundation for cocktails.
After a launch event scheduled for late summer, the company will follow with a series of print ads and promotion through charitable golf tournaments including the Carson Palmer Open benefiting Hill View Acres, the Jack-in-the-Box/Coca-Cola golf tournament supporting Big Brothers/Big Sisters, the Sickle Cell Disease Foundation Golf Tournament and the Dave Taylor/Jim Fox Cystic Fibrosis Golf Classics.
January may be the time to look forward to the coming year but few in the drinks industry will be eyeing the coming year with relish. However, given the pessimistic tone of virtually every market and ...
Fortune Brands chief executive Bruce Carbonari has said he remains confident that the group's spirits arm, Beam Global Spirits & Wine, can ride out recession, despite a tumble in sales and profit....
Constellation Brands is set to target "cleaning up" its portfolio going forward....
AV Brands has appointed a vice president for its western region in the US....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has signed a new distribution deal with Southern Wine & Spirits of America....
Brown-Forman is rolling out a 100% blue agave addition to its el Jimador Tequila line in the US....
Drinks Americas, the US-based spirits group, has said it has completed its acquisition of Olifant Vodka....
Constellation Brands has lined up the sale of most of its spirits business, which consists of over 40 different brands, to Sazerac Company....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future