Product Launch - UK: Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends, Chianti
Click through to view Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends and Chianti
Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends, Chianti
Category - Wine, Italy, Tuscany
Available - From next month
Location - UK
Price - See below
Distribution - Vintage Roots
Tuscan winery Tenuta Il Palagio has lined up the UK launch for three of its wines. The company is owned by musician Sting and his wife, Trudie Styler.
- Sister Moon 2009 (14% abv), IGT Toscana, is a blend of Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, RRP of GBP31.50 (US$50) per 75cl bottle
- Casino Delle Vie 2009 (13.5% abv), IGT Toscana, comprises Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot, GBP18 per bottle
- When We Dance 2012 (13% abv), DOCG Chianti, is mainly Sangiovese with small quantities of Canaiolo and Colorino, GBP11.99 per bottle
All three wines are “in conversion” to being organic (fully certified from the 2012 vintage) and biodynamic.
Sting and Styler acquired Tenuta Il Palagio in 1999.
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report