Product Launch - UK: Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends, Chianti
Click through to view Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends and Chianti
Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends, Chianti
Category - Wine, Italy, Tuscany
Available - From next month
Location - UK
Price - See below
Distribution - Vintage Roots
Tuscan winery Tenuta Il Palagio has lined up the UK launch for three of its wines. The company is owned by musician Sting and his wife, Trudie Styler.
- Sister Moon 2009 (14% abv), IGT Toscana, is a blend of Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, RRP of GBP31.50 (US$50) per 75cl bottle
- Casino Delle Vie 2009 (13.5% abv), IGT Toscana, comprises Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot, GBP18 per bottle
- When We Dance 2012 (13% abv), DOCG Chianti, is mainly Sangiovese with small quantities of Canaiolo and Colorino, GBP11.99 per bottle
All three wines are “in conversion” to being organic (fully certified from the 2012 vintage) and biodynamic.
Sting and Styler acquired Tenuta Il Palagio in 1999.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014