Product Launch - UK: Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends, Chianti
Click through to view Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends and Chianti
Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends, Chianti
Category - Wine, Italy, Tuscany
Available - From next month
Location - UK
Price - See below
Distribution - Vintage Roots
Tuscan winery Tenuta Il Palagio has lined up the UK launch for three of its wines. The company is owned by musician Sting and his wife, Trudie Styler.
- Sister Moon 2009 (14% abv), IGT Toscana, is a blend of Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, RRP of GBP31.50 (US$50) per 75cl bottle
- Casino Delle Vie 2009 (13.5% abv), IGT Toscana, comprises Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot, GBP18 per bottle
- When We Dance 2012 (13% abv), DOCG Chianti, is mainly Sangiovese with small quantities of Canaiolo and Colorino, GBP11.99 per bottle
All three wines are “in conversion” to being organic (fully certified from the 2012 vintage) and biodynamic.
Sting and Styler acquired Tenuta Il Palagio in 1999.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report