Product Launch - UK: Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends, Chianti
Click through to view Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends and Chianti
Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends, Chianti
Category - Wine, Italy, Tuscany
Available - From next month
Location - UK
Price - See below
Distribution - Vintage Roots
Tuscan winery Tenuta Il Palagio has lined up the UK launch for three of its wines. The company is owned by musician Sting and his wife, Trudie Styler.
- Sister Moon 2009 (14% abv), IGT Toscana, is a blend of Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, RRP of GBP31.50 (US$50) per 75cl bottle
- Casino Delle Vie 2009 (13.5% abv), IGT Toscana, comprises Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot, GBP18 per bottle
- When We Dance 2012 (13% abv), DOCG Chianti, is mainly Sangiovese with small quantities of Canaiolo and Colorino, GBP11.99 per bottle
All three wines are “in conversion” to being organic (fully certified from the 2012 vintage) and biodynamic.
Sting and Styler acquired Tenuta Il Palagio in 1999.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets