ITALY: Tenimenti Ruffino acquires in northeast Italy
Tenimenti Ruffino, the Tuscan winery, has made a major investment in northeastern Italy, breaking it says "traditions dating back to 1877". The company has acquired Borgo Conventi, an estate located in Friuli for US$8.5m. Adolfo Folonari, company export director said: "We have decided to invest in Friuli because its terroir is one of the best in Italy for the production of white wines."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch