ITALY: Tenimenti Ruffino acquires in northeast Italy
Tenimenti Ruffino, the Tuscan winery, has made a major investment in northeastern Italy, breaking it says "traditions dating back to 1877". The company has acquired Borgo Conventi, an estate located in Friuli for US$8.5m. Adolfo Folonari, company export director said: "We have decided to invest in Friuli because its terroir is one of the best in Italy for the production of white wines."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends