UK: Templeman to lead Bulmer out of trouble
The troubled UK cider producer HP Bulmer has confirmed the reports that Miles Templeman, formerly the head of Whitbread Beer Company, before it was acquired by Interbrew, has been charged with leading the company out of its current crisis. The appointment of Templeman to the CEO position has been well received in the industry, as he is a well respected figure and comes with a strong background in brand building The 55-year-old is credited with much of the success Stella Artois has achieved in the UK market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018