UK: Templeman replaced by Gilliland as MD of Interbrew UK
Interbrew UK's MD Miles Templeman will leave the company in April to be replaced by Stewart Gilliland, formerly Whitbread's sales and marketing director. Gilliland will officially succeed Templeman as managing director on April 30th. According to Interbrew, Templeman has decided "to take on a new challenge in a different environment outside Interbrew" though the brewer will retain him as an external consultant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire