UK: Temp Cutty Sark International head goes permanent
Jeremy Parsons has had his temporary position as head of Cutty Sark International changed to a permanent one.
Parsons assumed the leadership of Cutty Sark International on a temporary basis in May, replacing Mike Salmon, who stood down after 19 years with the company. The switch to a permanent position was confirmed yesterday (5 September), with Parsons starting the post on a full-time basis from the beginning of this month
"Jeremy has brought a high level of energy and determination to the role in his acting capacity and the board of Cutty Sark International are very confident that he will continue to do so," said Hugh Sturges on behalf of Cutty Sark's board.
The Edrington Group has acquired a majority shareholding in Brugal Co, in a move that expands the Scotch whisky company's offering into the rum category....
The Edrington Group is looking to sell off one of its disused Scotch whisky distilleries to a consortium of Eastern Europeans, according to local reports....
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US