FRANCE: Teisseire sales up 6% in H1
Second-quarter turnover increased by 8.3% to €47.3m (US$53.4m), following a 2.7% increase in first-quarter sales to €33.1m (US$37.3m).
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"