FRANCE: Teisseire eyes sell off of subsidiaries
French syrups and fruit juice group Teisseire is planning to shed its Givrafruits subsidiary as well as Giraudet, France's leading quenelle producer and the most profitable activity with the group's porfolio at present. Following the appointment of a new managing director, the family comnpany's strategy is centred on activities, which are in direct synergy with the Teisseire brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk