FRANCE: Teisseire eyes sell off of subsidiaries
French syrups and fruit juice group Teisseire is planning to shed its Givrafruits subsidiary as well as Giraudet, France's leading quenelle producer and the most profitable activity with the group's porfolio at present. Following the appointment of a new managing director, the family comnpany's strategy is centred on activities, which are in direct synergy with the Teisseire brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer