Product Launch - GLOBAL: Teeling Whiskey Co's Single Grain Irish Whiskey
Click through to view Teeling's Single Grain Irish Whiskey
The Teeling Whiskey Co's Single Grain Irish Whiskey
Category - Spirits, whiskey, Irish, 46% abv
Available - From now
Location – Ireland, UK, US and Benelux countries
Price - SRP in Ireland of EUR50 (US$67) per 70cl bottle
The Teeling Whiskey Co has launched a single grain Irish whiskey, which it claims is one of only a handful of such expressions in the world.
The 46% abv product is made predominately with maize and corn, which is distilled through the process of column distillation. “This produces an exceptionally clean, smooth and sweet Irish whiskey,” Teeling said.
Last month, Teeling launched the Palace Bar “Fourth Estate” Single Malt Irish Whiskey, a rare expression limited to 1,000 bottles.
The Future of the Spirits Market in Belgium to 2017
The report presents detailed data on the Spirits consumption trends in Belgium, historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand share, alcoholic strength, price ...read more
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets