GERMANY: Team Entertainment Germany and Red Bull Form Global Alliance
TEAM Entertainment Germany (GmbH) and Red Bull (GmbH), the energy drink company known the world over as the premiere extreme sporting events creator and sponsor, have signed an agreement giving TEAM worldwide distribution rights (excluding Australia, New Zealand and Brazil) to Reef Seekers, Red Bull's first major television event special produced for the worldwide marketplace including the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down