TRAVEL RETAIL: Teacher's Scotch whisky gets a makeover
Teacher's gets a new look
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has unveiled a new look for its Teacher's Scotch whisky in the travel retail sector.
A new bottle design and logo have been designed to highlight the blended whisky's 45% maly content and premium credentials, Beam Global Spirits & Wine said today (27 August). The bottle will reach travel retail stores from this month.
Beam Global's director for European travel retail said: "Our new pack maintains the very distinct and recognisable trademark shape of Teacher’s but is now bolder and sleeker, while the clarity of the label offers better stand out on-shelf, an important factor, given that passengers have only a limited amount of time to make purchase decisions.”
Diageo's results last week spelt out one strong message, as far as M&A nut Richard Woodard is concerned. Let's watch him clap his hands and jump up and down as he tells us what he heard....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends