PORTUGAL: Taylor Fonseca opens automated-treading winery
Shortly following its announcement to acquire the Delaforce and Croft Port brands from Guinness UDV, Taylor Fonseca has opened a winery at Quinta da Nogueira prior to the start of the 2001 harvest. Following five years research into Port production technology, the company said the opening was "a progressive step in the Douro Valley and one which underlines Taylor Fonseca's commitment to the future of premium Port".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down