PORTUGAL: Taylor Fonseca opens automated-treading winery
Shortly following its announcement to acquire the Delaforce and Croft Port brands from Guinness UDV, Taylor Fonseca has opened a winery at Quinta da Nogueira prior to the start of the 2001 harvest. Following five years research into Port production technology, the company said the opening was "a progressive step in the Douro Valley and one which underlines Taylor Fonseca's commitment to the future of premium Port".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk