PORTUGAL: Taylor Fonseca opens automated-treading winery
Shortly following its announcement to acquire the Delaforce and Croft Port brands from Guinness UDV, Taylor Fonseca has opened a winery at Quinta da Nogueira prior to the start of the 2001 harvest. Following five years research into Port production technology, the company said the opening was "a progressive step in the Douro Valley and one which underlines Taylor Fonseca's commitment to the future of premium Port".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire