SOUTH AFRICA: Tax on liquor could benefit crime victims
A special tax on liquor, firearms and ammunition has been put forward to supplement a fund to compensate victims of violent crime in South Africa. In an extensive 250-page discussion paper the South African Law Commission has linked alcohol to many of the serious crimes plaguing the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018