FRANCE: Tax Free World Association CEO steps down
Olivier Charriaud is to leave his position as CEO of Tax Free World Association (TFWA).
The move will take effect on 16 April 2010.
Since his appointment as CEO in October 2006, Olivier Charriaud has been in charge of the day-to-day management of TFWA and its team, including events such as TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes and TFWA Asia Pacific & Gate One2One in Singapore.
Erik Juul-Mortensen, president of TFWA, said: "On behalf of the management committee and board of TFWA, I would like to thank Olivier for his contribution since joining the Association. In spite of the many challenges our industry - and therefore also TFWA - have been facing in recent years, TFWA stands as strong as ever and well positioned to deal with future challenges."
The Association said that it has begun a search for a new CEO.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018