FRANCE: Tax Free World Association CEO steps down
Olivier Charriaud is to leave his position as CEO of Tax Free World Association (TFWA).
The move will take effect on 16 April 2010.
Since his appointment as CEO in October 2006, Olivier Charriaud has been in charge of the day-to-day management of TFWA and its team, including events such as TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes and TFWA Asia Pacific & Gate One2One in Singapore.
Erik Juul-Mortensen, president of TFWA, said: "On behalf of the management committee and board of TFWA, I would like to thank Olivier for his contribution since joining the Association. In spite of the many challenges our industry - and therefore also TFWA - have been facing in recent years, TFWA stands as strong as ever and well positioned to deal with future challenges."
The Association said that it has begun a search for a new CEO.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research