INDIA: Tata Tea and Cerebrus join the Cadbury sale mix
The Indian company Tata Tea has declined to comment on a report in the Indian newspaper Economic Times that Tata Group is interested in joining a bid for Cadbury Schweppes' US beverage business to secure the Snapple range of fruit drinks and iced teas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review