USA: Target Marketing & Promotions Mixes It Up for Malibu Coconut Flavor Rum
Target Marketing & Promotions (TMP) and its Malibu Loves Fruit Tour for UDV North America is bringing Malibu Coconut Flavor Rum's mixability message to the masses during an animated West Coast promotional tour aimed at women ages 21-34.TMP's Malibu Loves Fruit Tour dresses up Malibu Coconut Flavor Rum's mixability message as a cast of fruity characters, including Mr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down