USA: Target Marketing & Promotions Mixes It Up for Malibu Coconut Flavor Rum
Target Marketing & Promotions (TMP) and its Malibu Loves Fruit Tour for UDV North America is bringing Malibu Coconut Flavor Rum's mixability message to the masses during an animated West Coast promotional tour aimed at women ages 21-34.TMP's Malibu Loves Fruit Tour dresses up Malibu Coconut Flavor Rum's mixability message as a cast of fruity characters, including Mr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends