USA: Target Marketing & Promotions Mixes It Up for Malibu Coconut Flavor Rum
Target Marketing & Promotions (TMP) and its Malibu Loves Fruit Tour for UDV North America is bringing Malibu Coconut Flavor Rum's mixability message to the masses during an animated West Coast promotional tour aimed at women ages 21-34.TMP's Malibu Loves Fruit Tour dresses up Malibu Coconut Flavor Rum's mixability message as a cast of fruity characters, including Mr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Interview - Concha y Toro Marketing Director
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review