PHILIPPINES: Tanduay launches PHP112m counter-suit
The Philippines spirits group, Tanduay Distillers Inc., owned by tycoon Lucio Tan, is suing its larger competitor, Ginebra San Miguel Inc., for PHP112m damages after San Miguel won a court order last week preventing Tanduay from selling its Ginebra Kapitan gin brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India