PHILIPPINES: Tanduay launches PHP112m counter-suit
The Philippines spirits group, Tanduay Distillers Inc., owned by tycoon Lucio Tan, is suing its larger competitor, Ginebra San Miguel Inc., for PHP112m damages after San Miguel won a court order last week preventing Tanduay from selling its Ginebra Kapitan gin brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss