US: Tampico starts up fruit juice range
Chicago-based Tampico Beverages has launched a new juice drink called Tampico Plus into the US market.
The drinks company, which has historically targeted consumers predominantly within the Hispanic market, has said it is looking to expand its product lines to reach more consumers. It is the latest addition to a soft drinks portfolio including flagship brand Tampico Fruit Punches, and recently launched Tampico Flavoured Water Beverages.
Tampico Plus will be available in Citrus, Kiwi Strawberry, Mango and Tropical flavours this month, and retail at US$1.29-$1.79 per half gallon.
Tampico Beverages senior director of marketing Richard Ross said: "We all need a wide variety of vitamins and minerals to keep our bodies healthy and strong. Chances are if you or your children have special dietary concerns such as lactose intolerance or issues with being overweight or difficulty maintaining strong bones, you are more in tune with your daily dietary needs.
"It's no secret that people need to maintain their overall health by eating right, staying hydrated and getting plenty of rest and exercise. That's why we are very excited to bring new Tampico Plus to market - it's a drink that kids will enjoy and moms will feel great serving their families."
The company said that Tampico Plus has Vitamins A, C and E content, 50% less sugar than many regular juice drinks, and is suitable for lactose intolerant individuals.
Sectors: Soft drinks
Under its dynamic CEO Scott Miller, fruit punch producer Tampico Beverages is building on a loyal and expanding consumer base with new product launches. In this month’s just-drinks interview, Miller d...
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Interview - Harviestoun Brewery MD Toby Knowles
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends