US: TalkingRain Beverage Co reveals Sparkling Ice golf tie-up
TalkingRain Beverage's Sparkling Ice brand is to be the official flavoured water of the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA).
The zero-calorie drink will be marketed across all LPGA platforms, including Golf Channel tournament highlights, and in activations at events through signage and sampling, TalkingRain said today (19 November). The deal is the first golf partnership for Sparkling Ice, which has existing links with the Orange Bowl and breast cancer charity Susan G Komen, TalkingRain said.
The company said it hopes to reach about 700,000 consumers through the LPGA sponsorship. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
Sparkling Ice comes in eight flavours and has an SRP of between US$1.19 and $1.29.
In July, Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton signed a deal with the PGA of America to become its official champagne supplier.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research