US: TalkingRain Beverage Co reveals Sparkling Ice golf tie-up
TalkingRain Beverage's Sparkling Ice brand is to be the official flavoured water of the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA).
The zero-calorie drink will be marketed across all LPGA platforms, including Golf Channel tournament highlights, and in activations at events through signage and sampling, TalkingRain said today (19 November). The deal is the first golf partnership for Sparkling Ice, which has existing links with the Orange Bowl and breast cancer charity Susan G Komen, TalkingRain said.
The company said it hopes to reach about 700,000 consumers through the LPGA sponsorship. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
Sparkling Ice comes in eight flavours and has an SRP of between US$1.19 and $1.29.
In July, Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton signed a deal with the PGA of America to become its official champagne supplier.
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push