US: TalkingRain Beverage Co reveals Sparkling Ice golf tie-up
TalkingRain Beverage's Sparkling Ice brand is to be the official flavoured water of the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA).
The zero-calorie drink will be marketed across all LPGA platforms, including Golf Channel tournament highlights, and in activations at events through signage and sampling, TalkingRain said today (19 November). The deal is the first golf partnership for Sparkling Ice, which has existing links with the Orange Bowl and breast cancer charity Susan G Komen, TalkingRain said.
The company said it hopes to reach about 700,000 consumers through the LPGA sponsorship. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
Sparkling Ice comes in eight flavours and has an SRP of between US$1.19 and $1.29.
In July, Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton signed a deal with the PGA of America to become its official champagne supplier.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future