US: TalkingRain Beverage Co reveals Sparkling Ice golf tie-up
TalkingRain Beverage's Sparkling Ice brand is to be the official flavoured water of the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA).
The zero-calorie drink will be marketed across all LPGA platforms, including Golf Channel tournament highlights, and in activations at events through signage and sampling, TalkingRain said today (19 November). The deal is the first golf partnership for Sparkling Ice, which has existing links with the Orange Bowl and breast cancer charity Susan G Komen, TalkingRain said.
The company said it hopes to reach about 700,000 consumers through the LPGA sponsorship. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
Sparkling Ice comes in eight flavours and has an SRP of between US$1.19 and $1.29.
In July, Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton signed a deal with the PGA of America to become its official champagne supplier.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"