US: TalkingRain Beverage Co reveals Sparkling Ice golf tie-up
TalkingRain Beverage's Sparkling Ice brand is to be the official flavoured water of the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA).
The zero-calorie drink will be marketed across all LPGA platforms, including Golf Channel tournament highlights, and in activations at events through signage and sampling, TalkingRain said today (19 November). The deal is the first golf partnership for Sparkling Ice, which has existing links with the Orange Bowl and breast cancer charity Susan G Komen, TalkingRain said.
The company said it hopes to reach about 700,000 consumers through the LPGA sponsorship. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
Sparkling Ice comes in eight flavours and has an SRP of between US$1.19 and $1.29.
In July, Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton signed a deal with the PGA of America to become its official champagne supplier.
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Inchdairnie and the quiet whisky revolution
- Britvic's H1 Performance by Region - Focus
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Purity Vodka appoints new CEO
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends