Talking Rain rolls out Sparkling Ice to Mexico
Talking Rain's Sparkling Ice brand has launched in Mexico
Talking Rain Beverage Co has launched its Sparkling Ice brand in Mexico, as the US company continues to expand its global footprint.
From this month, the brand will roll out through 7-Eleven stores, with Spanish-language labels. Flavours for Mexico include Black Raspberry, Orange Mango, Kiwi Strawberry and Strawberry Watermelon.
"We're thrilled to introduce our... product to consumers in Mexico, while continuing to increase brand awareness and shelf space internationally for our... variety of Sparkling Ice beverages," said Kevin Klock, president & CEO of Talking Rain. "Our expansion into all 7-Eleven retail locations in Mexico marks yet another milestone in the continued international growth of Sparkling Ice."
Sparkling Ice is now available in nine regions including the US, Canada, Australia, UK, Ireland, the Caribbean, Costa Rica and Mexico.
The company also announced it would launch a 16th flavour. Grape Raspberry will roll out from January 2017.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research