FRANCE: Taittinger revenue drops, Champagne rises
Taittinger, the Champagne, luxury goods and hotels group, has posted a slight drop in revenue across the group. Revenue from its champagne unit, however, showed a small rise.
Total revenue for 2003 dropped by 2% to €773m(US$959.7m), from €789m in 2002.
In both luxury goods and hotels, the company saw revenue fall, while Taittinger's 100%-owned Champagne division recorded a climb in revenue of 3.4% to €100m.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research