FRANCE: Taittinger reports 3% rise in turnover
French Champagne to hotels group, Taittinger, reported turnover of €788m (US$686m) for 2001, representing an increase of 3.4% from 2000. However, turnover showed a 12% decline to €204m ($177.5m) in the fourth quarter. In addition to its well known Grande Marque Champagne, Taittinger also produces wines and spirits and operates hotels and restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk