FRANCE: Taittinger H1 profit down 2.8%
The company attributed the decline to a drop in hotel bookings as tourist figures declined. Operating profit fell from €42.9m to €32.6m on sales 4.8% lower at €354.9m.
Champagne sales increased by 2% to €38.3m but operating profit at the company's Champagne division fell by 5.4% to €5.4m.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"